Become a Monthly Donor - Become a Best Friend
With your commitment to the Gorge of an automatic, monthly gift, you become our Best Friend!
Why give monthly?
Best Friends ensure we’re always ready to take action to defend the Gorge, when and where it’s needed most.
- It’s flexible. You can increase, decrease, or cancel your monthly gift at any time, without obligation.
- It’s convenient. No deadlines to remember, no checks to write.
- It makes you a member. Your monthly gift gives you all the benefits of belonging to Friends of the Columbia Gorge.
- It lets you turn your values into action. Inspired by your love of the Gorge, your monthly gift gets turned into practical action, supporting and protecting the Gorge.
- It’s effective. Recurring gifts are more efficient so more of your support goes to protecting the Gorge.
Cape Horn Trail in the Gorge. (photographer: Ann Hubard)
- Early registration and access to over 100 guided outings (including over 50 members-only hikes)
- Our beautiful print newsletter in the mail every quarter
- Recognition in our Annual Report for gifts of $250 or more
Using your checking account will make your monthly gift go even further. You’ll never have to worry about updating your credit card number or expiration date, and you’ll save Friends’ processing and administrative costs. It’s the best and easiest way to support Friends of the Columbia Gorge! Simply mail a voided check with a note about the monthly giving amount to: PO Box 40820, Portland, OR 97240.
If you have any questions or would like to donate by phone, please call Membership Coordinator Sophia Aepfelbacher at 971-634-0323.
To donate by mail, please send your check to:
|Friends of the Columbia Gorge|
|P.O. Box 40820|
|Portland, OR 97240-0820|