Become a Monthly Donor - Become a Best Friend
With your commitment to the Gorge of an automatic, monthly gift, you become our Best Friend!
Why give monthly?
Best Friends ensure we’re always ready to take action to defend the Gorge, when and where it’s needed most.
- It’s flexible. You can increase, decrease, or cancel your monthly gift at any time, without obligation.
- It’s convenient. No deadlines to remember, no checks to write.
- It makes you a member. Your monthly gift gives you all the benefits of belonging to Friends of the Columbia Gorge.
- It lets you turn your values into action. Inspired by your love of the Gorge, your monthly gift gets turned into practical action, supporting and protecting the Gorge.
- It’s effective. Recurring gifts are more efficient so more of your support goes to protecting the Gorge.
- Access to exclusive members-only guided hikes and outings.
- Our beautiful print newsletter in the mail every quarter.
- The satisfaction of joining a community focused on longterm Gorge protection.
Using your checking account will make your monthly gift go even further. You’ll never have to worry about updating your credit card number or expiration date, and you’ll save Friends’ processing and administrative costs. It’s the best and easiest way to support Friends of the Columbia Gorge! Simply mail a voided check with a note about the monthly giving amount to: 123 NE 3rd Ave, Suite 108 Portland, OR 97232 or call Membership Coordinator Hannah Anderson-Dana at 971-634-0323.
Photo: Fern on the Cape Horn trail by Ann Hubard