Volunteers pull invasive weeds on Gorge trail #400 in fall 2018 (photo: Brandon Davis)
Are you interested in joining an inspiring community to keep the Gorge a national treasure? We'd like to meet you! There are a variety of ways to make a difference in the Gorge. Here are a few:
- Join a stewardship work party
- Lead or shepherd a hike or outing
- Help out with office projects
- Supervise an information table at a community event
- Participate in a hearing, rally or phone bank
Tell Us About YourselfTo get started as a volunteer, we'd like to learn about your interests and experiences. Please complete and submit a Volunteer Interest Application (below). After we receive your application, Outreach Manager Maegan Jossy will get in touch to set up a time to meet in person and connect you with the right project.
If you are primarily interested in volunteering with our Hike Program as a leader or shepherd, please instead fill out a Hike Program New Volunteer Survey.
- Invitation to our Annual Volunteer Celebration held each winter in Portland
- Complimentary pass to the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store in Beaverton
- The great feeling of being a part of a community dedicated to keeping the Gorge an unspoiled treasure for generations to come!
Contact UsPlease contact Outreach Manager Maegan Jossy with your volunteer interests.