Volunteers pull invasive weeds along the Friends of the Columbia Gorge Land Trust's Lyle Cherry Orchard trail. (photo: Friends' archive)
Are you interested in joining an inspiring community to keep the Gorge a national treasure? We'd like to meet you! There are a variety of ways to make a difference in the Gorge. Here are a few:
- Join a stewardship work party
- Lead or shepherd a hike or outing
- Help out with office projects
- Supervise an information table at a community event
- Participate in a hearing, rally or phone bank
Tell Us About YourselfTo get started as a volunteer, please complete and submit our Volunteer Interest Application so we can learn more about you. After we receive your application, Outreach Manager Maegan Jossy will get in touch to set up a time to meet in person and connect you with the right project.
- Invitation to our Annual Volunteer Celebration held each winter in Portland
- Complimentary pass to the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store in Beaverton
- The great feeling of being a part of a community dedicated to keeping the Gorge an unspoiled treasure for generations to come!
Contact UsPlease contact Outreach Manager Maegan Jossy with your volunteer interests.