(photos courtesy of business members Thunder Island Brewing, Historic Balch Hotel, and Analemma Wines)
With a business membership you'll enjoy special marketing opportunities including:
- Your business welcomed in our Monthly Enews and on Facebook
- Seasonal hiking resources to share with your customers and staff
- Your business highlighted on our “Find a Hike” webpages (for food and beverage businesses only)
- Your business listed in our Annual Report
- Our beautiful print newsletter in the mail every quarter
- Early registration and access to over 100 annual guided outings (including over 50 members-only outings)
"Becoming a Friends of the Columbia Gorge business member was a no-brainer. They protect the place we all love, and encourage their members to support my business. Gorge Towns to Trails is a vision that will benefit the city of Cascade Locks, putting the city on the map of world-class recreation and land protection."
- Dave Lipps, co-owner of Thunder Island Brewing and Friends Business MemberIf you have any questions or would like to donate by phone, please call Membership Coordinator Hannah Anderson-Dana at 971-634-0323 or email@example.com.
To donate by mail, please send your check to:
|Friends of the Columbia Gorge
|123 NE 3rd Ave., Suite 108
|Portland, OR 97232