Sunday, April 7, 2019
1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way
Stevenson, WA 98648
Please join us at beautiful Skamania Lodge for our 39th Annual Meeting and Luncheon to explore recent accomplishments, new opportunities, and upcoming challenges in Gorge protection.
Meeting & Luncheon Agenda
11:00 - 12:00 Planned Giving Seminar (optional)
12:00 - 12:30 Check-in & Information Fair
12:30 - 2:00 Luncheon & Program
Afterwards Join us on a guided walk in the area
|Welcome & Treasurer's Report:||Geoff Carr, Board Chair & Kari Skedsvold, Board Treasurer|
|The State of the Gorge:||Kevin Gorman, Executive Director|
|Railroads, Oil Trains & Gorge Protection - Challenges in 2019:||Michael Lang, Conservation Director|
|Gorge Towns to Trails, Connecting the Wonder:||Renee Tkach, Gorge Towns to Trails Project Manager|
*Indicate meal choices and any dietary concerns upon registration. Sorry, no day-of meal changes.*
- First Course: Mixed greens salad.
- Standard Meal (gluten-free): Pan seared salmon filet with fennel and red peppers, boursin-chive mashed potatoes. Side of grilled asparagus.
- Vegan Meal (gluten-free): Vegetable and wild rice stuffed yellow pepper with seasoned garbonzo beans and smoked tomato sauce. Side of grilled asparagus.
- Dessert (gluten free and vegan): Mixed berry cobbler.
- Children's Meal: Grilled burger plate served with potato salad, chips, cookies, and soda or milk.
Make it a Weekend
Plan ahead and stay overnight with a special room rate of $159 + fees and taxes. Valid April 5-8 based on availability. Book online.
Free Legacy Planning Seminar
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. right before the luncheon
Gift planning is more important now than ever. With recent changes to tax laws you may be wondering how you will be affected. Come learn the best gift planning strategies from estate planning expert Phil Jones of Duffy Kekel, LLP and Director of Philanthropy Pam Davee. Learn more.