Join us for the perfect pairing ~ Elk Cove wines and Friends of the Columbia Gorge
Joe and Pat Campbell, founders of Elk Cove Vineyards, have been long time supporters of Friends of the Columbia Gorge. Growing up in the Gorge, Pat and Joe have intimate knowledge of the value of this wondrous place. Join us for this family style luncheon.
Curated wines are matched with specially prepared dishes to highlight the unique aspects of each wine.
All proceeds benefit Friends of the Columbia Gorge as we work to ensure the Gorge remains a vibrant, living place—wondrous, wild, and open to all.
Welcome Wine: 2017 La Boheme Brut Rose
Endive and Baby Assorted Lettuces with basil vinaigrette, pistachio, watermelon radish, orange gastrique. Paired with 2019 Goodrich Chardonnay
Morrocan Couscous with coriander, allspice, tumeric shallots, micro greens, shaved apples, cucumber
Grilled Oregon Halibut with charred heirloom corn, shishito peppers, local micro greens Paired with 2015 La Boheme Pinot Noir
Local Made Cupcakes & Coffee Bar
Additional Beverages: Non-Alcoholic fruit infused water and Coava Coffee.
• This meal will be served family style, as such, specific dietary restrictions are not able to be accommodated.
• We will follow current COVID protocols as dictated. Because COVID protocols continue to evolve we will email you a week prior to this event to share any COVID requirements. We ask that all attendees are fully vaccinated. You will be asked to show your COVID vaccination card upon check in.
• This is an outdoor event. Please come prepared for a variety of weather conditions. We recommend bringing a hat, and layers, and wearing comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
• Parking is limited and some parking spots may require walking on uneven terrain. Please carpool if possible. If you have mobility concerns, please specify in your reservations and we will make accommodations for you. Rideshare services such as Lift and Uber are unreliable in our area. They will drop you off but will not pick you up. If you’re planning to hire a driver, we recommend: VibeRides - (503) 486-8600.
• Wine is included with your meal. Bottles for takeaway will be available for purchase and 10% of wines sales will be donated to support Friends of the Gorge. Additionally, $50 will be donated for every wine club sign up.
• General Questions? Contact Friends of the Gorge – Elizabeth Brooke-Willbanks (971) 634-2027 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Event or Venue Questions? Contact Taylor at Elk Cove – (503) 985-7760 or email@example.com