After the Smoke Clears: Troutdale Forum
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Join us on November 29 to learn how you can support the recovery of the Columbia River Gorge.
Doors open at 6 p.m. | Event starts promptly at 7 p.m.
The After the Smoke Clears series will feature a combination of multimedia presentations on what happened in the fire and examinations of key challenges moving forward, featuring insights from a collection of noted fire ecologists, forestry researchers, and leaders from local business, conservation and recreation organizations.
On November 29, hear from:
- Event facilitator: Ryan Rittenhouse, Friends of the Columbia Gorge Field Organizer
- Kevin Gorman, Friends of the Columbia Gorge Executive Director
- Glen Mackey, Businses owner and board president of West Columbia Gorge Chamber of Commerce
- Lisa Ellsworth, Assistant Professor at OSU's College of Agricultural Sciences Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Alexander Harris, Oregon Wild Public Lands Fellow
Learn more about the impact of the fire on the Gorge and what you can do to help the forests naturally recover and protect cherished public lands into the future. Full series details: gorgefriends.org/FireForums
This series is co-sponsored by Friends of the Columbia Gorge, Oregon Wild, Crag Law Center, Sierra Club, Bark, the Audubon Society of Portland, Trailkeepers of Oregon and Mazamas.
Sign-up below to attend the Hood River Forum by clicking +ADD for each new attendee in your party.