Gorge on Tap in The Dalles
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Come early for dinner (view menu), and stay to meet Friends' staff and board members, as well as get updates about issues that impact Gorge communities.
New member special:
- 5:30-7 p.m.: Doors open and socializing
- 7:00-7:05 p.m.: Introductions by Field Representative Peter Cornelison
- 7:05-7:25 p.m.: Climate Change, Gorge 2020 Planning and Urban Area Boundary Updates by Conservation Director Michael Lang; learn more about some of the latest conservation issues affecting the Columbia Gorge.
- 7:25-7:45 p.m.: Making The Dalles Connection by Gorge Towns to Trails Project Manager Renee Tkach; get updates about efforts to create a new trail connection from the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and The Dalles Riverfront Trail.
- 7:45-8 p.m.: Q&A followed by closing remarks by John Nelson, a member of Friends' Board of Directors and The Dalles resident.
Donate $20 or more at the event and you'll take home a Friends of the Columbia Gorge pint glass.
Gorge on Tap is a quarterly Friends event traveling to communities in and around the Columbia Gorge to provide an update on conservation issues and recreation programs.