Saturday, March 2, 2019
395 SW Portage Rd
Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Learn all about Friends hike program and how to better lead or shepherd Gorge hikes. A short morning training “hike” will be followed by a classroom session and Q&A. We'll have the full schedule determined and final details will be sent out in a reminder email.
This training is designed for both new and experienced hike leaders and shepherds.
On the day-of, please come prepared with the following:
- Your day pack loaded with any gear you normally carry: like your first aid supplies, rain gear and layers, extra emergency supplies, etc. (View the recommended 10+ Essentials to prepare)
- Your own lunch & water bottle. Friends will provide snacks and tea/coffee.
- Notebook and pen for taking notes in the classroom section.
- Understanding of Friends' Hike Leader & Shepherd Manual.*
*All leaders and shepherds must have submitted a signed waiver before their outings (either printed and signed, or submit an electronic signature by following the link on the last page of the document).
- Click "+Add" to complete a separate ticket for each person in your party, on the intended ticket level.
- Once tickets are saved, click the "continue" button to go to Page 2.
- On Page 2, click the bubble next to the main contact’s name (to autofill the information). This person will receive the confirmation email.