- You own the copyright in the photograph and have not granted any rights to the photograph that will conflict with rights granted to Friends of the Columbia Gorge, as set forth below.
- You have the permission of any person who is recognizable in the photograph, or if they are under 16, the consent of a parent or guardian, to use the person’s image in the photograph.
- The photograph does not infringe the copyright or any other right of any other person or entity.
- You grant Friends of the Columbia Gorge a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works based on the photograph in connection with operations of Friends of the Columbia Gorge that may include, but are not limited to, use in printed copies, audiovisual programs, websites, social media, subscription emails, publications, news releases, public service announcements, and internal communications.
- Friends of the Columbia Gorge will make a reasonable attempt to provide photo credit with use of the photograph when practicable, based solely on determination of staff of Friends of the Columbia Gorge. Absence of photo credit with use of the photograph shall not affect the license granted above.
6. You are the only author of the photograph and it is your original work.
7. Friends of the Columbia Gorge staff, board and committee members and their immediate families are excluded from participation in the photo contest