This training is for both new and experienced volunteers interested in our Hike Program.Details
Hikers climbing to newly acquired Coyote Meadows property (photo by Debbie Asakawa)With over 100 hikes and outings each year, Friends' free guided hike program offers something for everyone: scenic hikes, wildflower walks, kayak and rafting trips, informative driving tours, family-friendly and child-focused outings, and so much more. Discover something new about Gorge wild places by attending an inspiring, educational, guided hike or outing with Friends!
Before your outing with Friends:
- Know what to expect: Hike Program Information & Guidelines
- View our recommended 10+ Essentials to ensure you're prepared for the unexpected.
Registration Changes for Fall 2019
*Registration will now be staggered so participants can register only for the month ahead*
- August 30 | Registration opens for September outings
- September 24 | Registration opens for October outings
Questions? Contact Outdoor Programs Coordinator Kate Lindberg:
*2019 Fall Outings will be posted for preview on August 23*
- Registration opens for September outings on August 30
- Registration opens for October outings on September 24