View and learn about bald eagles in the eastern Gorge followed by optional lunch and beverages nearby.Details
Hikers climbing to newly acquired Coyote Meadows property (photo by Debbie Asakawa)With over 100 hikes and outings each year, Friends' free guided hike program offers something for everyone: scenic hikes, wildflower walks, kayak and rafting trips, informative driving tours, family-friendly and child-focused outings, and so much more. Discover something new about Gorge wild places by attending an inspiring, educational, guided hike or outing with Friends!
Before your outing with Friends:
- Know what to expect: Hike Program Information & Guidelines
- View our recommended 10+ Essentials to ensure you're prepared for the unexpected.
Friends' Spring & Summer Season guided outings will begin mid-March.
Registration is staggered by month:
- March & April Outings: March 9 at 6:00 a.m.
- May Outings: April 20 at 6:00 a.m.
- June Outings: May 25 at 6:00 AM
- July & August Outings: June 22 at 6:00 AM
Questions? Contact Outdoor Programs Coordinator Kate Lindberg:
Friends' 2020 Spring & Summer Season will be kicking off mid-March. Check back mid-February to preview the season's schedule of offerings before registration begins!
Spring & Summer Season: March - July
Fall Season: September - October