Volunteer With Friends!
For decades, volunteers have been the backbone of Gorge protection. Are you interested in joining this inspiring community? We’d like to meet you!
Friends of the Columbia Gorge provides a variety of ways to volunteer and make a difference in the Gorge. Here are a few of them:
- Participate in a stewardship work party on our land trust properties
- Lead or shepherd a hike or outing
- Help out with office projects
- Supervise an information table at an public event
How to Get Started
- First, tell us about yourself and what volunteer activities interest you by filling out our Volunteer Interest Application.
- After we receive your application, our Outreach Manager will email you to arrange a time to meet in you person and connect you with the right project.
As a small token of our appreciation you’ll be invited to our Annual Volunteer Appreciation Celebration held each winter. You’ll also receive a pass to the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store.
Please contact our Outreach Manager Maegan Jossy with your volunteer interests at email@example.com or 971-634-2028.